MSN 3D Thinking
Learn How To Add MSN Emotions To Your MSN Application:
- Select your desired MSN Emotions above and right click and choose
"Save Pictures As..." and save it to your PC. To make it easy to
locate later on, create a new folder called "MSN 3D Thinking Icons" and
save your desired Emotions to the folder.
- Open MSN Messenger instant message window.
- Click on the downward arrow next to the MSN Emotion of a smiley face.
- Click on "My Custom Emoticons", then click "Add". (If
you have MSN Plus!, click "Tools" on the menu options and then
click "Create Emoticons"
- Click on "Find Image" button, then browse to the saved MSN
- Enter a custom Keyboard Shortcut.
- Press "Ok" button. You've added the MSN Emoticon!
If you're having difficulty on adding Emotions, you can email me at email@example.com_NOSPAM.