Dynamic Display Pictures
Dynamic Display Pictures (DDPs) also known as muggins and that are
characters you create for your MSN display picture where you can customize them
to make them look however you want by choosing the
character, the outfit, the scene and even the props.
Learn How To Add MSN Display Pictures To Your MSN Application:
1. First download the Winks Installer by
2. Now Choose any of the
free winks below and download them.
3. Sign in to Msn Messenger and make sure your
status is set to online.
4. Open the w&madder.exe,
click browse and locate the
display picture that you downloaded.
5. Click the button Add this to MSN and
display picture will be added
to your msn messenger.
For installing .MCT files
- First, you must have the version of 7.0 or above.
- Download the msnpro.exe
tool - No Virus/Spyware been tested.
- Open msnpro.exe program and paste the URL of your wanted avatar. Ex., http://www.msnpro.com/display_pictures/content23.mct
into the textbox then click Install content.
- You're done! Enjoy your new animated display Picture!
- Click the "Click here for options" under your avatar for
If you're having difficulty on adding Emotions, you can email me at email@example.com_NOSPAM.
Related term: MSN Dynamic Pictures, MSN dynamic display picture,
MSN Display Pic